Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What hire services do you offer?
A: There are several terms and expressions for the casino hire services we offer our clients. Generally they all mean the same thing but you may know the service that we provide as what you have typed into your search browser - these are the most popular terms
Casino table hire
Casino equipment hire
Casino night party
Fun casino hire
Casino night hire
Casino hire london
Hire a casino
Essentially, these are a but a few simple words to describe what is a totally professional overall service that is equipment hire matched with professional operators.
- We stock a number of full size casino gaming tables in a secure unit.
- They are mostly wooden and completely solid in structure and are the type and style you would see in a real casino.
- The casino tables are well maintained and pack flat so that they can be transported and set up at the Client's venue by our casino hire set up team. We have to make sure that they will fit into fairly tight spaces as often the tables need to go into small service lifts. The separate parts are very heavy and lock together with strong bolts.
- We need access to the venue in order to set up the casino tables and place them into position before the Client's guests or colleagues arrive into the the room for the start of the casino event.
- Sometimes if we are in the same room as the Client is having a reception, a dinner, an awards ceremony, or similar function and we are the casino entertainment to be provided after this part has been completed then we may have to arrive hours before to set up. We allow one hour and thirty minutes allowance as part of the standard package of services, and may levy a waiting charge if we have to set up before very early and again if we have to wait a long time after an event in order to break down. Our team often breaks the casino tables down following close of play and will discreetly remove the equipment in a matter of minutes.
- We hold £5million PL insurance cover which is required by many of the top venues around the UK. We also hold international cover for casino hire events held outside of the country - conferences, exhibitions, private away days etc.
- We use only the best and favoured croupiers who are guaranteed to be friendly, smart, good at mixing with all ages and helping guests enjoy the whole fun casino experience. All fully trained and many who have been employed by the top Mayfair casinos. Our croupiers are located all over the UK, so there isn't any location that we can't supply a casino, as long as it is well protected and a warm environment and the tables can sit on a proper level floor.
Q: What is included in a Casino Hire Company booking?
A: The hire of full size gaming tables with wooden legs - we offer mixes of:Roulette tables and full size wheels
Dice or Craps tables
Texas Hold 'Em tables
Wheel of Fortune tables
One Croupier is assigned to each table dressed in smart black tie or evening dress dealing for up to three consecutive hours before Midnight.
There is an additional charge per table for dealing times that extend beyond Midnight, and this has to be pre-booked.
Packages include delivery, set up and collection to all UK postcodes.
We offer our services to the whole of the UK.
We also offer an International service and have provided fun casinos around Europe - please ask for a bespoke quotation as clearly we have to work out additional shipping methods and timings.
We have £5million European PL Cover and can provide your venue with proof and also risk assessments if needed. Risk level is low.
Our tables come flat packed and are erected on site. They come equipped with chips / cards /balls / dice and we provide our ownpre-printed fun money for distribution to guests before play begins. They then exchange this for chips at thetables.
Q: Format - What Happens On The Night That We Have Booked Casino Hire?
A: We come to your venue to set up the tables, unless otherwise arranged, to be set before your guests arrive in the room, or before they are due to start to play the games.
We allow for one and a half hours waiting time that is included in the package and individual table hire price. If there is an earlier set up of more than one hour thirty minutes then an additional set up fee may be charged.
Q: How much space is needed at the venue for Casino Hire?
A: Clearly this depends on the number of gaming tables that you hire. We can cater for numbers of ten people to over 1,000.
Roulette is 8' x 4' rectangular
Blackjack is 5' x 3'6" semi-circular
Dice is 8' x 4' rectangular
Texas Hold 'Em is 8' x 5' oval
Wheel of Fortune sits on a table top and comes with a speed cloth to sit on top of the provided table
We also have poker speed cloths to lay onto provided tables
Players stand at every table except for Texas Hold 'Em where chairs need to be provided by the Client.
A roulette and blackjack can be set in a space of 10 square feet. It is wise to discuss the individual space requirements with us when you book so we can advise you. There is no real need for recces or site visits, but we will do these if absolutely necessary, and there will be a charge for time/expenses.
Q: Can I check out an event that you are at to see the gaming tables in action?
A: Sorry, that isn't possible as our Clients do not allow prospective cutomers of ours to their private events. You can see events featured in our Gallery to get an idea of the fun that can be had.
Q: How much time is there for dealing?
A: You have pre-contracted standardperiod of up to three consecutive hours dealing time before Midnight. If it is impossible to start on time because your Itinarary has over-run then we will still finish at the pre-contracted time. The start time is not flexible and if you wish the staff to work after the pre-contracted finish time, then you must contact our office first to agree and additional over hours charge.
We work with you to ensure that your guests enjoy the games during the period and should you decide to finish early then we will wind the casino down to find you your overall winner,so that you can present a prize. (We suggest a small prize for the winner as this keeps the games more competitive and is more memorable for the winner.)
Q: Is there an age restriction?
A: No, but we ask that children be accompanied by adults at the table, unless the party is for children only when the only restriction to play is height at the table.
Q: Do we play with real money?
A: No, no real money changes hands at the tables as this is illegal and would contravene the current UK Gaming Laws.
Q: Can I raise funds for my charity, association or club?
A: Yes, you can. Speak to our fundraising experts first as we have many years of experience in this area. There are rules and regulations with regard to this in line with the UK Gaming Laws.
Q: I want to run a competition on my exhibition stand, promote my product launch, do filming/video, need some photography, need dry hire props, other requirements, can you help?
A: Yes, we provide our equipment for all sorts of different reasons. As long as the requirement is legal, then we can quote you for this. Get in touch.
Q: What are your restrictions around a table?
A: We do not allow drinks or food on the tables in case of spillages which stains the layouts. We do not allow any abusive behaviour whether verbal or physical, whether it is caused by excess intake or alcohol, drugs or otherwise and will close the table temporarily or completely if this occurs and the Client will be asked to deal directly with the perpetrator as we do not bear any responsibility in this area. This also applies to cheating or stealing chips/fun money at the tables as can sometimes occur. The tables are managed by professional croupiers who will be polite, courteous and friendly in their manner. The emphasis is on fun entertainment for your event, so you can feel confident that our personnel will be very professional in their manner.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: Event date is over 30 days = A 50% non-returnable deposit secures a booking, with the balance due to be received at least seven working days before event date.
Event date is within 30 days = 100% of fee is due immediately
You have the option to pay 100% if you prefer.
At present, we do not accept card payments or cheques. Payments through BACS and Faster Payments only. PayPal payments accepted by request.
Q: I have a question that isn't answered here?
A: Get in touch, and we'll provide an an answer for you, or at least give you some good advice based upon our extensive experience